September 4th was a big day in our household. The 5-year-old's first day of kindergarten, first day at her new school. She was beyond excited. I hope she's able to keep that excitement for the next 20 years or so of schooling. :)
![]() |
![]() |
| The boy was not as excited about school as the girl. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Hugs for baby brother |
![]() |
| Hardest part. She turned back with a little smile and waved. |
![]() |
| LOVE this note from the teacher. She also sent home an apple for the parents, because they're teachers too. |
![]() | |
| Because it's an all-day program (most are half-day), they don't assign homework. But I do. Daily notes courtesy of Amy at Living Locurto. |










Big day!!
ReplyDeleteI have to check out the daily notes. Looks like a great idea.
Great pictures as always! The Picture of the boy is hilarious! I laughed & cried....thanks for sharing...xoxo - Aunti e
ReplyDeleteWe got that same note and bag og little trinkets....Zack has never been so excited to get a penny! Love this!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! I can't believe our babies are in kindergarten already! I'm looking into those notes too.
ReplyDelete