Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 on 10 ❘ March

Perhaps I should re-name this post, "many many many on 10," because it contains way more than ten photos. Little Man turned two last month. Where did the time go?!?!? My baby boy is a baby no more. This makes me very sad. On the the bright side, we had a lovely day. He woke up in his usual happy mood and David took him to music class, while the girl helped me pick out balloons from one of my favorite stores - Dollar Tree. Oh, how I love the dollar store!! (But I digress.) Our family joined us to help Little Man celebrate with cupcakes, followed by his first visit to the circus. It was awesome!! I haven't been to the circus in years and I forgot how much fun it is. At one point, the kids were literally bouncing in their seats, they were so excited. I think we'll be going back. :)

Good morning, Sunshine!
She loves the dollar store as much as I do. :)

Mema sent two stuffed horses, Little Man's favorite animal.


   






Little Man and his godfather

3 comments:

  1. Loved the photos--especially the family circus brigade. thnx for the horsey/neigh pix

    ReplyDelete

Followers