Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10 ❘ February

February. After October, it's my favorite month. Why? Well, there's my birthday, and Jackson's birthday, and Black History Month, and my birthday. But I won't be showing pictures of any of that today. Nope, for this month's 10 on 10, I chose a typical lazy Sunday. It started with Mass, then brunch at our favorite Indian restaurant, followed by nap time, play time, grocery run, and dinner. Try not to be jealous of my jet-setting life.

YUM!!


Hello, ladies! Have room for one more?

She wants a pink ride-on Barbie Escalade for Christmas (early planner). It costs $400. Not gonna happen.

Get me outta here!




So many princess gowns, so little time.


Clams with prosciutto and leeks. One of the husband's specialties. I did not acquire my svelte physique by accident.

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the way you see the world, looking forward to next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to hate on you for a sec for having a Wegmans near you. Ok, I'm done. I love these - your kids are SO SO cute! Sydney is so smart - I can't get over the fact that she's writing sentences. Awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food all looks delicious!! Mmmmmm..... Love the barbies in the car pic. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this. Your kids are awesome - that growling face, the $400 car request, the Barbies girls night out is my favorite. Awesome, Nik!

    ReplyDelete

Followers