Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 on 10 ❘ January

New year, new resolutions. I have not been a good blogger, but all that is going to change, I promise! To help keep me on task, I'm starting not one, but three new photography projects.

The first project... 10 on 10. Ten photos depicting one day, posted on the tenth of the month. Simple. I like it. Not my idea, I stole borrowed it from a friend.

The ground rules - None. Just an opportunity for me to capture my family doing what we do. Most of my 10 on 10 posts will be taken on the weekend, because my average work day isn't too exciting. Unless you're a bit on the geeky side. Which I am.

For my first post, I chose this past Saturday, January 7th. Mainly because I decided on January 3rd that I was doing the project. The day started out as most days do in our house, with everyone piled into our bed. Even if it's only cuddling for a few minutes, I truly enjoy the calm before the storm. We spent the morning with friends at the Brandywine River Museum. Then I was called in to the hospital to see a very sick patient. An inconvenience for me, the worst day of someone else's life. I got home in time to eat dinner with my family and hug my babies a little tighter before kissing them good night.













7 comments:

  1. man you make cute kids! Great first 10 on 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the cutest kids, thanks for sharing your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! The kiddos are looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your photography! Loved seeing your day, Ditto...gorgeous babies. Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved this! you have a GREAT eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mema sez:

    i loved these photos! can't wait for the next edition

    ReplyDelete

Followers