I'm not a huge fan of horses. I've only been horseback once and it was not a pleasant experience. The horse in front of me must have eaten some bad hay, because he proceeded to move his bowels during the entire ride. Pretty hard to appreciate the countryside when there's a horse crapping in front of you. None of this has anything to do with our attendance at the Devon Horse Show a few weeks ago. Except for horses. There are horses in both stories.
On to the Devon Horse Show. It was a gorgeous day. The kids thoroughly enjoyed watching the riders and getting up close and personal with the horses. The owners are very generous in allowing the general public to visit the stalls. The girl loved the Ferris wheel. Getting her to stay in her seat was difficult, to say the least. The boy tasted lemonade for the first time. He then attempted to drink his weight in lemonade. David won a huge stuffed animal playing Skee-ball. I took pictures.
![]() |
| Waiting for the jumpers |
![]() |
| Equine pedicure |
![]() |
| View from the top of the Ferris wheel |






Sorry, my comment went to the other post. I remarked that it looks like David is kidnapping the children!
ReplyDelete